- RADtouren 01/17: top product tip -
The VAUDE LUMINUM cycling jacket for women is a must-have for bad weather riding. Thanks to the CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane, the jacket reliably protects you from rain and wind.
• Waterproof jacket with wind- and waterproof two-layer CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane
• Approx. 10 000 mm waterproofness
• Mesh lining on top
• Soft lining on bottom
• Attached hood to stow away in the collar
• Full-length, lined two-way front zip with double flap
• Two front pockets with zip
• Width-adjustable cuffs
• Longer back
• Drawstring in bottom hem
• Reflective elements
• Small pack size
• REGULAR FIT
Material: 100% polyester
Membrane: 100% polyurethane
Lining: 100% polyamide
A high-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It offers a waterproofness of at least 10 000 mm and is 100% PTFE free.
A figure-flattering fit.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.