- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MEN'S AM MOAB SYN. mountain bike shoes by VAUDE offer maximum hold on flat pedals, thanks to their VAUDE AM sole with SUPTRACTION rubber compound. Additional features like a robust toe box and heel cap and a shock-absorbing midsole provide even more protection and stability.
• Breathable flat pedal shoes in a modern design
• Upper made of robust, hydrophobic canvas
• Lining made of 40% RECYCLED MATERIALS
• Removable, anatomic insole
• High-grip VAUDE AM sole with FLOW INDEX 3 and SUPTRACTION rubber tread
• Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
• Shock-absorbing heel element
• External, protective toe box and heel cap
• Pull tab
• Classic lacing
• PFC free
• Outer fabric: canvas
• Lining: polyester
• Sole: VAUDE AM
• Weight: approx. 370 g (per shoe, size EU 42)
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE MEN'S AM MOAB SYN. flat pedal shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
VAUDE uses recycled materials, e.g. from PET bottles, to produce this product. In this way, VAUDE saves up to 50% energy while reducing CO2 emissions and saving fossil raw materials.
VAUDE AM SOLE:
The dynamic tread pattern provides a larger contact area and good abrasion resistance. The bolt-on cover of the cleat system allows you to either ride with or without cleats. A nylon reinforcement ensures best power transfer to the pedal. The sole is convex for easy walking. Besides, it offers high shock absorption on midfoot and instep.
FLOW INDEX 3:
Different activities and terrains place different on the sole regarding its strength. V-Flow combines the shoes' cuff materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find out your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 3 offers comfort and flexibility, a protective cuff, good climbing qualities and perfect grip on flat pedals. Thus, it is perfect for demanding and technical singletracks in blocked terrain with roots, rocks and carrying sections.
High-grip rubber compound for a modern tread that offers high traction on dry and wet conditions.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.