- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the warm MEN'S CYCLIST WARM RAIN JACKET by VAUDE the rain can come! This wind- and waterproof rain jacket for men will keep you comfortably warm and dry on cold days thanks to PRIMALOFT BLACK INSULATION and insulating HEATSHERE ECO properties.
• Warm men’s winter jacket with two layers of wind- and waterproof CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane
• Water-resistant ECO FINISH coating
• Warm PRIMALOFT BLACK INSULATION
• Environmentally-friendly and easy-care insulation thanks to HEATSHERE ECO
• Grown-on, width-adjustable hood
• Full-length front zip with wind stop
• Reflective loop on the back
• Two front pockets with water-resistant zipper
• Elastic cuffs
• Armpit ventilation with water-resistant zipper
• Environmentally-friendly production through GREEN SHAPE
• GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”) certified
• PET RECYCLING portion
• REGULAR FIT
• Reflective design elements
• Main material: 100% polyester (recycled)
• Membrane: 100% polyurethane
• Inserts: 100% polyester (of which 47% recycled)
• Lining: 100% polyamide
• Insulation: 100% polyester (recycled)
In the box:
• 1 VAUDE MEN'S CYCLIST WARM RAIN JACKET
Highlights & Technologies:
A high-quality membrane / coating – permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It has a waterproof rating of approx. 10,000 mm. This membrane is 100% PTFE-free.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of a product waterproof.
PRIMALOFT BLACK INSULATION:
The material has everything needed for good insulation and is also characterised by its softness, compressibility and fill power. As a PRIMALOFT product, this insulation offers warmth at a low weight and low volume.
Same insulating properties as down, but vegan – the new HeatSphere Eco. High-loft spheres of fibre made from 100% recycled PET bottles have the same properties as down – they are lightweight, elastic and warmer than any other type of insulation – but also keep you warm when wet without clumping together. A lightweight, easy-care, highly efficient insulation with a resource-saving, environmentally friendly background.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally-friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE has developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource saving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”):
The German textile seal GRÜNER KNOPF (“Green Button”) identifies textiles that meet high social and environmental standards. 26 social and ecological criteria are considered for each product. The companies must prove their human rights, social and ecological responsibilities.
Depending on model and size, one recycled VAUDE bag is made of up to 12 PET bottles. The outer fabric of the models is 55% made from PET yarn and inside, 100 per cent of recycled materials are used. PET recycling helps reduce environmental pollution by 50% compared to new productions.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.