- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
– Short size: with approx. 5cm shorter legs! –
Let the rain fall! The MEN'S DROP PANTS II by VAUDE are absolutely wind- and waterproof. The reinforcements in the crotch and seat area provide additional protection. Thanks to its low weight and a small pack size, the waterproof trousers are easy to carry along, so that you’ll always have them ready at hand when the heavens open.
• Men's rain trousers in short size
• Wind- and waterproof thanks to 2.5-layer CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane
• Reinforcements in the crotch and seat area
• Width-adjustable waistband with elastic and drawstring
• Articulated knees
• Width-adjustable legs
• Pack bag included
• Environmentally-friendly production through GREEN SHAPE
• BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC
• Reflective design elements
• Main material: 100% polyamide
• Reinforcement: 100% polyamide
• Membrane: 100% polyurethane
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE MEN'S DROP PANTS II rain trousers -short size-
Highlights & Technologies:
A high-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It has a waterproof rating of at least 10,000mm and is 100% PTFE free.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly and resource-saving way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE have developed their own rating system with the strictest criteria.
BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC:
bluesign is the world’s strictest standard for environmental protection, safety at work and consumer protection. All environmentally-relevant production processes are critically examined and permanently optimised in terms of: choice of materials, energy and water consumption, air emissions, water emissions, noise levels, waste and use of chemicals. The bluesign-approved fabric label is applied to products that are 90% made from bluesign certified materials.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.