- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MEN’S KURO WARM BIB TIGHTS
Price incl. VAT plus €12.25 (for delivery to United States of America)
The MEN’S KURO WARM BIB TIGHTS follow all your movements while you are on your bike thanks to the elastic material used. Additional WINDPROOF PRO zones and a water-repellent ECO FINISH make the cycling tights a must-have for the cold months of the year!
• Highly functional soft shell bib tights for advanced cycling
• WINDPROOF PRO zones with varying breathability and wind resistance
• Water-repellent ECO FINISH coating
• More freedom of movement thanks to four-way STRETCH panels
• Environmentally friendly production
• Brushed inside
• Elastic material on knees
• Ergonomic fit
• Articulated knees
• Ankle zips
• Flat seams
• Reflective design elements
• Ergonomic SQLAB PRO PERFORMANCE seat pad
• SLIM FIT
Material: 100% polyester (recycled)
Membrane: 100% polyurethane
Stretch: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
Inserts: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
The combination of two different material technologies. Windproof, robust, wind-resistant and breathable fabrics are strategically placed at the body to perfectly support the athlete’s performance.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of some products waterproof.
The material’s high elasticity is achieved through a high percentage of elastane or through a special knitting / weaving technology. The elasticity of the material increases comfort, performance and freedom of movement.
SQLAB PRO PERFORMANCE seat pad:
As a pioneer for ergonomic cycling products, SQlab use all their know-how from saddle development to create the perfect chamois pad. This ensures high comfort, especially on longer distances. The SQlab Pro Performance pad is designed for intensive cross country rides, marathons and road cycling in an aerodynamic riding position.
• Perfect for longer distances thanks to a tight, up to 4mm thick pad (360 kg/m²)
• Breathable despite a high density, thanks to a special manufacturing process
• Equipped with a thin gel layer (TPE inlay) on bony structures
• Ergonomic pad for best sit bone support
• Unisex seat pad for a sit bone distance of up to 15.5cm
• Smooth and skin-friendly outer fabric (bluesign certified)
• Super High Density Foam (Oeko-Tex 100 certification)
The chamois pad reflects the body shape: The rear part is wide and the pad becomes narrower towards the front. This ensures perfect sit bone support. The pad is strongly tapered and designed for a sit bone distance of up to 15.5 cm.
The flat padding retains its shape thanks to a tight design and won’t move around when pedalling.
• Tight and thin – “no diaper feeling”
• High comfort on long distances
• No creases
• Very high material quality
Depending on model and size, one recycled VAUDE bag is made of up to 12 PET bottles. The outer fabric of the models is 55% made from PET yarn and inside, 100 per cent of recycled materials are used. PET recycling helps reduce environmental pollution by 50% compared to new productions.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally-friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE has developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource saving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 42484 010
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- With straps, With seat pad
- Slim fit