- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Quite an accomplishment, for you and the planet! The MEN'S MOAB PRO SHIRT by VAUDE is made to be climate-friendly and highly functional. At the same time, the MTB shirt contributes to solving a major waste problem caused by used tyres. Breathable zones and laser-cut vents additionally ensure pleasant ventilation for long-lasting freshness on your all-mountain tours. Sustainability meets functionality – get yourself this short-sleeved men's cycling shirt for your wardrobe!
• Robust short-sleeved MTB shirt for men, e.g. for All-Mountain, Cross Country and Enduro
• Fast-drying, light and breathable
• Stretch panels on shoulders and sleeves for more freedom of movement
• Laser-cut ventilation openings
• Strategically placed breathable zones
• Drop tail
• Primarily made from PET RECYCLING materials
• MASS BALANCE: climate-friendly production through innovative used tyre recycling
• Climate-neutral MYCLIMATE product
• GREEN BUTTON certified
• REGULAR FIT
• Main material: 100% polyester (recycled)
• Inserts: 84% polyamide, 16% elastane
In the box:
• 1 VAUDE MEN‘S MOAB PRO SHIRT short-sleeved MTB shirt
Highlights & Technologies:
GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”):
The German textile seal “Grüner Knopf” (Green Button) identifies textiles that meet high social and environmental standards. 26 social and ecological criteria are considered for each product. The companies must prove their human rights, social and ecological responsibilities.
This product is climate-neutral: the emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping were systematically reduced and completely compensated.
Quite an accomplishment, for you and the planet! Using a mass balance method, VAUDE’s material is climate-friendly, high-performance and helps reduce waste caused by used tyres: VAUDE uses a technology that derives oil from plastics that are difficult to recycle and feeds it into the polyamide production system, using a certified mass balance process. The sustainable polyamide produced in this way is just as high-performance as conventional polyamide, but reduces CO² emissions during production by approx. 60%!
Depending on model and size, one recycled VAUDE bag is made of up to 12 PET bottles. The outer fabric of the models is 55% made from PET yarn and inside, 100 per cent of recycled materials are used. PET recycling helps reduce environmental pollution by 50% compared to new productions.
A figure-flattering fit.