- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE Men’s SQlab Bib LesSeam Shorts
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Men’s SQlab Bib LesSeam liner shorts by VAUDE come with shoulder straps. These elastic, close-fitting liner bib shorts represent the perfect complement to your cycling shorts or tights and feature the ergonomic SQ-LAB PRO TOUR seat pad for additional comfort on your tours.
• Comfortable liner bib shorts for cycling
• Breathable, stretchy, fast-drying
• Functional SQ-LAB PRO TOUR seat pad
• Produced in an environmentally-friendly way
• Seamless knit
• Elastic straps
• Knitted cuffs
• Very elastic STRETCH material made of RECYCLED MATERIALS
• SLIM FIT
Material: 80% polyamide (recycled), 15% polyester, 5% elastane
SQ-LAB PRO TOUR seat pad:
As a pioneer for ergonomic cycling products, SQlab use all their know-how from saddle development to create the perfect chamois pad. This ensures high comfort, especially on longer distances. The seat pad is designed for mountain bikers and sporty touring riders who prefer a rather upright, comfortable riding position.
• Perfect for longer distances thanks to a tight, up to 8mm thick pad (260 kg/m²)
• Breathable despite a high density, thanks to a special manufacturing process
• Equipped with a thin gel layer (TPE inlay) on bony structures
• Ergonomic pad for best sit bone support
• Unisex seat pad for a sit bone distance of up to 16.5cm
• Smooth and skin-friendly outer fabric (bluesign approved)
• Super High Density Foam (Oeko-Tex 100 certification)
The chamois pad reflects the body shape: The rear part is wide and the pad becomes narrower towards the front. This ensures perfect sit bone support. The pad is strongly tapered and designed for a sit bone distance of up to 16.5 cm.
Featuring a thin gel layer (TPE inlay) on the sit bones, the pad absorbs natural vibrations and distributes pressure over the entire surface of the saddle. This reduces irritation of the periosteum compared to conventional pads.
The material’s high elasticity is achieved through a high percentage of elastane or through a special knitting or weaving technology. The elasticity of the material increases comfort, performance and freedom of movement.
VAUDE uses recycled materials, e.g. from PET bottles, to produce this product. In this way, VAUDE saves up to 50% energy while reducing CO2 emissions and saving fossil raw materials.
VAUDE's quality seal for products which are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE have developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource-conserving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 41792 010
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- With seat pad, With inner pants
- Slim fit