- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ready for the tour? Then quickly go with the super comfortable MEN'S TAMARO SHORTS II by VAUDE. With their removable inner shorts and integrated MENS ACTIVE CYCLING seat pad, you can look forward to the bike tour with a smile. Cleverly placed stretch panels give you extra freedom of movement and the pockets are ideal for stowing your essentials.
• All Tour men’s cycling shorts, e.g. for bikepacking tours or cycle journeys
• Removable liner pants with MENS ACTIVE CYCLING chamois pad
• Breathable and fast-drying
• Width-adjustable belt
• Strategically-placed stretch inserts for even more freedom of movement
• One side pocket with zip
• Two front pockets
• High-cut back
• Primarily made from PET RECYCLING materials
• MASS BALANCE: climate-friendly production through innovative used tyre recycling
• MYCLIMATE product
• GREEN BUTTON certified
• REGULAR FIT
• Main material: 100% polyamide
• Inserts: 88% polyester (recycled), 12% elastane
• Liner pants: 92% polyester (recycled), 8% elastane
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE MEN‘S TAMARO SHORTS II cycling shorts
Highlights & Technologies:
MENS ACTIVE CYCLING:
• 8mm thick shock-absorbing foam layer
• Open-pore foam for improved breathability
• Specifically designed for the male anatomy
• Elastic and seamless design
• Soft and skin-friendly (Oeko-Tex 100 certified)
GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”):
The German textile seal “Grüner Knopf” (Green Button) identifies textiles that meet high social and environmental standards. 26 social and ecological criteria are considered for each product. The companies must prove their human rights, social and ecological responsibilities.
This product is climate-neutral: the emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping were systematically reduced and completely compensated.
Quite an accomplishment, for you and the planet! Using a mass balance method, VAUDE’s material is climate-friendly, high-performance and helps reduce waste caused by used tyres: VAUDE uses a technology that derives oil from plastics that are difficult to recycle and feeds it into the polyamide production system, using a certified mass balance process. The sustainable polyamide produced in this way is just as high-performance as conventional polyamide, but reduces CO² emissions during production by approx. 60%!
Depending on model and size, one recycled VAUDE bag is made of up to 12 PET bottles. The outer fabric of the models is 55% made from PET yarn and inside, 100 per cent of recycled materials are used. PET recycling helps reduce environmental pollution by 50% compared to new productions.
A figure-flattering fit.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 43247 010
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- With inner pants
- Regular Fit