- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
For adventures far away from your everyday life – the MEN’S TVL PAVEI 2.0 shoes by VAUDE. The robust synthetic upper combined with the clever Velcro lacing system offers you a high level of comfort. The gripping tread pattern of the environmentally-friendly cycling shoes is also compatible with the SPD click system and can be easily closed with a screw-on cover when not in use. These men's shoes also impress with their TPU lamination and protective caps on the toe and heel, which provide abrasion protection and support. A water-repellent finish rounds off the features of these sustainable trekking shoes, which are your ideal partners for bike trips and tours.
• Sustainable men's cycling shoes for bike trips and tours
• Breathable and moisture-regulating
• Robust, synthetic upper material with TPU lamination on the outside and inside
• Oval laces and adjustable velcro straps for ideal fit
• Water-repellent, PFC-free ECO FINISH lets wheel spray simply roll off
• Protective PU cap on toe and heel for extra protection and support
• Removable insole
• VAUDE TVL sole with FLOW INDEX 5
• Nylon reinforcement throughout the sole for optimal power transmission
• SUPTRACTION R20 rubber outsole
• Rubber clipless pedal cover for bolts
• Climate-neutral MYCLIMATE product with PES RECYCLING materials
• Outer fabric: synthetic
• Lining made of 50% recycled polyester
• Outsole VAUDE TVL sole made from 20% recycled rubber
• 100% recycled polyester lacing system
• Shaft made from 70% recycled PET material
• Weight: approx. 810 g (per pair, size EU 42)
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE MEN‘S TVL PAVEI 2.0 touring shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
High-grip rubber compound made of 20% recycled rubber for a modern tread that offers high traction on dry and wet conditions.
FLOW INDEX 5:
Different activities and terrains place different requirement on the sole in terms of its strength. V-Flow combines the shoes' cuff materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find out your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 5 offers comfort and flexibility for cycling and walking. Perfect for daily commutes to work, leisure tours and cycling journeys.
VAUDE uses recycled polyester, among other materials, to manufacture this highly functional product. These are surplus materials from polyester production that - instead of being disposed of as waste (as is often the case) - are collected and returned to production. In this way, VAUDE conserves resources and offers you full functionality.
This product is climate-neutral: the emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping were systematically reduced and completely compensated.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of some products waterproof.