- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MEN'S TVL SKOJ bike shoes by VAUDE make your everyday life in the saddle even more comfortable. The BOA L6 dial ensures individual adjustment and a high level of comfort. The VAUDE TVL SOLE with nylon reinforcement and SUPTRACTION R20 tread offers excellent power transfer to the pedal as well as high grip when walking.
• Comfortable bike shoes for sport and everyday life
• Knitted upper for optimal comfort
• Lining made of 50% recycled polyester
• Removable ORTHOLITE ECO PLUSH insole with reinforcements in the cleat area
• VAUDE TVL SOHLE sole with FLOW INDEX 5, full-length nylon reinforcement and SUPTRACTION R20 rubber compound made from 20% recycled materials
• BOA L-6 dial
• External, protective toe box made of robust and recyclable TPU for protection and support
• Bolt-on cleat cover made of rubber
• Option of fitting flush mounting SPD clips to the sole
• Outer fabric: knitwear
• Lining material: polyester
• Outsole: VD TVL sole
• Weight: approx. 800 g (per pair, size EU 42)
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym and such.
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE MEN’S TVL SKOJ bike shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
ORTHOLITE ECO PLUSH:
ORTHOLITE insoles are made of open-pore polyurethane foam. They are very breathable, durable and prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The ECO PLUSG version contains 25% organic castor oil (the ecological alternative to petroleum-based products. The upper material of the sole consists of 50% recycled polyester. The soles used for these cycling shoes come with hardened PU foam in the cleat area for optimal power transfer. ORTHOLITE insoles are machine-washable. For their Eco soles, ORTHOLITE replaces petroleum-based polyurethane with polyurethane obtained from castor oil. This offers great advantages with regards to energy and resource consumption. Castor oil is a renewable, bio-based raw material. The oil gained from that plant is non-toxic and biodegradable.
VAUDE TVL SOHLE sole:
This sole consists of 20% recycled rubber. The asymmetric arrangement of the tread blocks offers excellent grip in the dry and wet. Stiffeners in two hardness levels allow for good power transfer to the pedal and comfortable walking. The cleat cover is removable so that you can ride with or without cleats.
FLOW INDEX 5:
Different activities and terrains place different on the sole regarding its strength. V-Flow combines the shoes' cuff materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find out your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 5 offers comfort and flexibility for cycling and walking. Perfect for daily commutes to work, leisure tours and cycling journeys.
High-grip rubber compound made of 20% recycled rubber for a modern tread that offers high traction on dry and wet conditions.
A closure system consisting of dials and stainless steel wires that allow for precise adjustments. This combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no Velcro straps, the front part of the shoe is well-ventilated. The shoes can be closed by pushing and turning the dials in the direction of travel. The laces loosen by pulling the dial.
This VAUDE seal means that this product is completely made without PVC (polyvinylchloride). Looks like tarpaulin and is just as durable and waterproof, yet consists of polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are suspected of having negative health impacts.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.