Comfortable trousers or light shorts? The Men’s Yaki ZO Pants II by VAUDE offer both! The legs can easily be zipped off thanks to an integrated zipper. In this way, you will get a pair of breathable and elastic cycling shorts for warm days. The MENS ACTIVE CYCLING seat pad even offers pleasant shock absorption on long distances.
• Zip-off cycling trousers
• Lightweight, breathable and fast-drying
• High STRETCH content for more freedom of movement
• Including removable inner pants with MENS ACTIVE CYCLING seat pad
• Belt loops
• Two slash front pockets
• Hip pocket with zip
• Articulated legs
• Zipper to zip off the legs
• Width-adjustable trouser cuffs
• REGULAR FIT
Material: 89% polyamide, 11% elastane
Liner pants: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
The material’s high elasticity is achieved by a high percentage of elastane or by a special knitting or weaving technology. The elasticity of the material increases comfort, performance and freedom of movement.
MENS ACTIVE CYCLING:
• 8 mm thick foam layer
• Open-pore foam for better breathability
• Especially adapted to the male anatomy
• Elastic and seamless design
• Soft and skin-friendly (certified by OEKO-TEX 100)
A figure-flattering fit.
VAUDE's quality seal for products which are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE has developed an own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource-conserving production methods. The criteria are not only strict, but are also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product life cycle ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.