- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Low in stock
Low in stock
VAUDE Minaki Mid CPX MTB shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
– bike value for money tip 11/2017 –
The Minaki Mid CPX shoes by VAUDE offer effective protection against cold headwind and moisture thanks to the CEPLEX GREEN membrane. An additional PRIMALOFT padding offers extra warmth on cool days. The Boa dial makes it easy to get into and out of the shoes, while providing great hold. A rubber sole with nylon reinforcement provides best power transfer to the pedal.
• Mid-high winter cycling shoes with wind- and waterproof CEPLEX GREEN membrane
• Warm thanks to PRIMALOFT padding
• Upper: elastic and water-repellent PU material – PU nubuck ceplex membrane
• Insole: very soft EVA footbed, removable insole
• Outsole: rubber outsole with nylon shank, click module can be attached to outsole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Stabilizing lacing cover
• BOA L6 dial
• Reflective elements
• Abrasion-proof toes and heel cap
Material: PU nubuck
Polyester and Ceplex Green membrane
Weight: approx. 518 g
CEPLEX GREEN is a high-quality membrane that is permanently waterproof, highly breathable and windproof. It has a waterproof rating of at least 15 000 mm. Ceplex Green is free from PTFE and replaces the oil-based PU used so far to 25% with renewable or recycled materials. This offers great advantages with regards to energy and resource consumption.
Extremely light, fluffy and warm insulation layer that is insensitive to moisture. Dries faster than down and is absolutely windproof. Thanks to great insulation, the material is perfectly suitable for thermoregulation of winter textiles and reliably keeps you warm.
The VAUDE seal means that this product is completely made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). Looks like truck tarpaulin and is as durable and waterproof, yet made from polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains softeners (phthalates) that are suspected of being harmful.
The closure systems consists of dials and stainless steel wires that ensure precise adjustment. The combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces can be loosened by pulling out the button.
For the best fit, please go up one size.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 20429 010
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Lacing