- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MINAKI SHORTS III by VAUDE are the perfect choice for cold days. Made from WINDPROOF 80 outer fabric and a warm, synthetic PRIMALOFT SILVER INSULATION ECO, it always keeps you pleasantly warm. Elastic side panels offer increased freedom of movement on sporty tours.
• Short and versatile men’s insulated cycling shorts
• Partially made from RECYCLED MATERIALS
• Made from windproof, water-resistant WINDPROOF 80 material
• Partially with warm PRIMALOFT SILVER INSULATION ECO
• ECO FINISH surface treatment repels light rain
• Elastic STRETCH panels
• Spray-resistant back
• High-cut back
• Smooth, brushed material on inner waistband
• Velcro for waistband width adjustment
• Three-layer crotch reinforcement
• Side zips for ventilation and leg adjustment
• Decorative stitching
• Articulated knees
• REGULAR FIT
• Main material: 100% polyester (recycled)
• Inserts: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
• Reinforcements outer fabric: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
• Reinforcements membrane: 100% polyurethane
• Reinforcements on back: 100% polyamide
• Lining material: 100% polyamide
• Insulation: 100% polyester
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE MINAKI SHORTS III thermal bike shorts
Highlights & Technologies:
VAUDE uses recycled materials, e.g. from PET bottles, to produce this product. In this way, VAUDE saves up to 50% energy while reducing CO2 emissions and saving fossil raw materials.
Extremely wind-resistant thanks to a high density of the fabric (weave, treatment or finish). What remains is a pleasantly cooling breeze which provides good breathability. This technology is suitable for use in windy weather.
PRIMALOFT SILVER INSULATION ECO:
An environmentally friendly insulation with high performance and very good skin tolerance. The insulation technology of PRIMALOFT ECO consists of 50% recycled materials and 50% PRIMALOFT primary fibres that create a soft, breathable and thermally highly efficient insulating layer. The insulation featherlight, water-resistant and pleasantly warm.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of a product waterproof.
The material’s high elasticity is achieved through a high percentage of elastane or through a special knitting / weaving technology. The elasticity of the material increases comfort, performance and freedom of movement.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally-friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE has developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource-conserving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
A figure-flattering fit.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 41704 010
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- Without straps, Without seat pad, Without inner pants
- Regular Fit