- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
You need maximum grip on your flat pedals? If so, the MOAB AM cycling shoes by VAUDE are the right choice. These MTB shoes impress with their anti-slip tread that is especially designed for use with flat pedals. Numerous features make these cycling shoes in a cool sneakers look absolutely comfortable to wear.
• upper shoe: made of hydrophobic linen with hydrophobic mesh inserts
• insole: removable ORTHOLITE insole
• midsole: lightweight and shock-absorbing EVA midsole, reinforcements in pedal zone
• outsole: VIBRAM VERT sole for best grip on slippery ground and flat pedals, special profile for use with flat pedals
• features: lacing system that reaches as far forward as possible with additional velcro, rubber toe cap, heel lining with support function, heel clip for best support, pull tab at the rear
• close COCOON FIT
Manufacturer's ref.: 20394
Weight: approx. 360 g (size 42)
This insole consisting of preshaped, open-pore foam comes with fine perforations to ensure best moisture management. This also increases comfort. Thanks to its different degrees of thickness, this sole offers outstanding vibration absorption. It is very breathable, durable and prevents the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The pedal zone of bike shoes is made of a harder polyurethane foam to ensure a better power transfer.
The abrasion-proof rubber sole primarily impresses with best grip. Thanks to the specially designed tread profile, it is optimized for use in bad ground conditions and even ensures a safe grip on slippery and muddy grounds. The centre of the sole with a flat profile and a special rubber compound is especially designed for the use on flat pedals.
The last really envelops the foot while offering comfortable space in the area of the forefoot.
VAUDE's quality label for products which are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly and resources protecting way. Due to the fact that there are no uniform standards for the evaluation of "eco products", VAUDE has developed its own evaluation system with strictest criteria.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 20394 678
- Shoe features: