- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The technical MTB KURO TECH bike shoes by VAUDE are just the right choice for all mountain and gravel bikers who don’t want to make any compromises. Equipped with the stiff VAUDE MTB SOLE, V-FLOW INDEX 8 sole stability, nylon reinforcement and wide rubber tread blocks, the MTB KURO TECH MTB/Gravel shoes offer you excellent stiffness for maximum power transfer. With its precise adjustability in both directions, the BOA Li2 dial is the ultimate solution for a fast, easy, precise fit.
• Technical cycling shoes for MTB and Gravel
• Dirt-resistant PU upper with hydrophobic air mesh inserts for good ventilation
• Breathable lining made of recycled polyester
• Removable, anatomic insole
• Stiff VAUDE MTB SOLE with V-FLOW INDEX 8 sole stability, nylon reinforcement and wide rubber tread blocks for best traction and grip
• Individually adjustable BOA Li2 dial for fast and precise adjustment
• Anti-slip heel lining
• Toe box and heel cap made from robust and recyclable TPU for best protection and optimal support
• Ventilation holes in tongue and forefoot
• Weight: approx. 365g (per shoe, size EU 42)
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
• Upper: PU/ MESH
• Lining & insole: polyester (100% recycled)
• Outsole: Vaude MTB sole
V-FLOW INDEX 8:
Different activities and terrains place different on the sole regarding its strength. V-Flow combines the shoes' cuff materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find out your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The V-FLOW INDEX 8 offers a perfect fit and a stiff sole for efficient power transfer. Thus, it is perfect for asphalt roads and paths, flowing forest and field paths, firm natural soil or hardened gravel roads.
VAUDE MTB SOLE:
Elongated, large tread blocks offer perfect grip and traction on pedals and ground. Wide gaps between the tread blocks prevent dirt from getting stuck. A full-length nylon reinforcement ensures very good power transfer to the pedal.
The new, groundbreaking Li2 dial from BOA gives the L-SERIES a slim, flat design, unprecedented resilience and improved sustainability. With its precise adjustability in both directions, the Li2 is the ultimate solution for a fast, easy, precise fit.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 20540 286
- Shoe features: