- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
VAUDE MTB Snar Advanced shoes
Product code: 226506601
The MTB Snar Advanced mountain bike shoes by VAUDE stand out for a perfect fit, high stiffness and maximum traction. Thanks to their VD MTB SOLE with... more details
from 119.95 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The MTB Snar Advanced mountain bike shoes by VAUDE stand out for a perfect fit, high stiffness and maximum traction. Thanks to their VD MTB SOLE with integrated nylon reinforcement and sophistictaed rubber compound, these MTB shoes offer efficient power transfer and maximum grip on every ground. The BOA L6 dial with two additional velcros ensures best hold inside the shoe.
• Sporty MTB shoes
• Perfect hold and easy handling
• Dirt-resistant polyurethane outer fabric
• Lining made of 50% recycled polyester
• Removable, anatomic insole
• Stiff VD MTB SOLE with FLOW INDEX 8, nylon reinforcement and wide rubber tread blocks for perfect traction and grip
• BOA L6 dial and additional velcro for more stability inside the shoe
• Perforations on forefoot
• External, protective toe and heel cap made from robust and recyclable TPU for protection and hold
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Possibility to flush mount SPD clipless systems so that they don't disturb when walking
Outer fabric: polyurethane
Inner fabric: polyester
Outsole: VD MTB sole
Manufacturer's ref.: 20453
Weight: approx. 730 g (per pair, size 42)
VAUDE MTB SOLE:
Elongated, large tread blocks offer perfect grip and traction on pedals and ground. Wide spaces between the tread blocks prevent dirt from getting stuck. A full-length nylon stiffening ensures very good power transfer to the pedal.
FLOW INDEX 8:
Different activities and terrains mean different requirements for the strength of the sole. V-Flow combines the shoes' shaft materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 8 offers a perfect fit and a stiff sole for efficient power transfer. Thus, it is perfect for asphalt roads and paths, flowing forest and field paths, firm natural soil or hardened gravel roads.
The closure system consists of dials and stainless steel wires that ensure precise adjustment. The combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces can be loosened by pulling out the button.
This VAUDE seal means that this product is completely made without PVC (polyvinylchloride). Looks like tarpaulin and is just as durable and waterproof, yet consists of polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are suspected of having negative health impacts.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 20453 791
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Velco straps