- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The PROOF 28 by VAUDE combines the best of both worlds! You head out on your bike for your mountain adventure needing a slim, flexible backpack. As you head up the challenging route to the summit, you need some tougher gear that can take whatever the mountain’s got to give. The Proof 28 can do it all – and more.
• Bike backpack for daily commutes, All Mountain tours and cycle journeys
• ERGONOMIC MOVEMENT PANEL back construction for unrestricted freedom of movement
• Perfectly ventilated thanks to VENT ACTIVE HIKE back system
• Waterproof roll closure
• Main compartment with integrated laptop compartment (approx. 37 x 29 x 4 cm, for laptops up to 15,6") and mesh compartments
• Cargo net for additional storage space to stow away lightweight gear
• Two cargo straps on the outside even hold larger pieces of equipment
• Removable zip pocket for valuables
• Detachable top compression strap
• Padded waist belt with bag
• Helmet holder with additional packing option
• Reflective logo for improved visibility
• Made in Germany
Main fabric: 61% polyamide, 21% polyester (recycled), 18% polyamide (recycled); 400D polyamide recycled polyester recycled polyamide TPU coated
Dimensions: approx. 57 x 33 x 22 cm
Volume: approx. 28 l
Weight: approx. 1240 g
ERGONOMIC MOVEMENT PANEL:
A lightweight, ergonomically shaped back panel. The design allows both forward movements and rotational movements in the upper part (for tight corners) while providing backward stabilisation. It stabilises the load carried and increases the pack stability of the backpack.
VENT ACTIVE HIKE:
• Load transfer and pack stability with an ergonomic EMP back panel
• Ventilation with air channels in the padding
This product is climate-neutral: the emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping were systematically reduced and completely compensated.
VAUDE's quality seal for products which are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE have developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource-conserving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12954 982
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop