- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
VAUDE RD Snar Pro road shoes
Product code: 226442101
The RD Snar Pro road shoes by VAUDE are of high quality and offer maximum performance. The VD RD SOLE is reinforced with nylon to allow for improved p... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The RD Snar Pro road shoes by VAUDE are of high quality and offer maximum performance. The VD RD SOLE is reinforced with nylon to allow for improved power transfer to the pedal. Thanks to the BOA L6 dial and an anti-slip heel lining, these shoes ensure a perfect hold. Just the right choice for ambitious speed lovers!
• Performance-oriented road shoes
• Perfect hold and easy handling
• Pleasant foot climate
• High comfort
• Dirt-resistant polyurethane outer fabric
• Lining made of 50% recycled polyester
• Removable, anatomic insole
• VD RD SOLE with FLOW INDEX 8, full-length nylon reinforcement and replaceable heel element
• BOA L6 dial and additional velcro
• Perforations on forefoot and tongue for ventilation
• Anti-slip heel lining
• Compatible with road bike pedal sytems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Possibility to flush mount SPD clipless systems so that they do not disturb when walking
Outer fabric: polyurethane
Inner fabric: polyester
Outsole: VD RD sole
Manufacturer's ref.: 20457
Weight: approx. 545 g (per pair, size 42)
VAUDE RD SOLE:
The system compatible 3-hole nylon sole for all common road bike pedals and ambitious riders. The heel element is replaceable and screwed on the inside. With a Flow Index of 8, this sole offers very good stiffness for best power transfer.
FLOW INDEX 8:
Different activities and terrains mean different requirements for the strength of the sole. V-Flow combines the shoes' shaft materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 8 offers a perfect fit and a stiff sole for efficient power transfer. Thus, it is perfect for asphalt roads and paths, flowing forest and field paths, firm natural soil or hardened gravel roads.
The closure system consists of dials and stainless steel wires that ensure precise adjustment. The combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces can be loosened by pulling out the button.
This VAUDE seal means that this product is completely made without PVC (polyvinylchloride). Looks like tarpaulin and is just as durable and waterproof, yet consists of polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are suspected of having negative health impacts.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 20457 001
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Velco straps