- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The VAUDE Trailguide is the perfect example of a bikepacking bag. It is fitted to the top tube of your bike for easy access and offers space to stow away essential accessories and luggage. With a volume of 5 litres and a load capacity of 2 kilograms, the bag is a must-have for all bikepackers who want to distribute their luggage throughout the bike. The Trailguide is made up of a waterproof dry bag with roll closure and zip compartment that may also be used as a cross-over bag. It sits inside a robust cage with compression function and is fixed to the top tube with two straps. To make sure the Trailguide bag doesn’t move around while riding, it also attaches to the head tube.
• Waterproof top tube dry bag for bikepacking
• Waterproof, removable cross-over bag for documents, maps, GPS, smartphone and more
• Waterproof roll closure
• The waterproof dry bag with roll closure and zip compartment sits inside a robust cage with compression function and is fixed to the top tube and head tube with two straps
• Water-resistant ECO FINISH repels water and dirt
• Zipped outer compartment
• Shoulder straps
Material: 100% polyester 1000 D embossed thermoplastic polyurethane coated; 100% polyamide 100 D dobby weldable
Lining: 100% polyamide 200 D polyurethane coated
Dimensions: approx. 30 x 12 x 12 cm
Volume: approx. 5 l
Weight: approx. 310 g
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of a product waterproof.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE have developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource-conserving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
- Compatible with racktime:
- Installation type:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 14297 022
- Compatible with Klickfix:
- https://www.rosebikes.de/media/cms/original/91/0f/cms.5b081648924205.77735646.06e8.jpg; https://www.rosebikes.de/document/2302658_-_Muc-Off_-_desinfizierendes_Hand_Gel.pdf