- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE TSALI AM MID STX trekking shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The TSALI AM MID STX cycling shoes or casual shoes by VAUDE are ready for all kinds of adventures. Thanks to a wind- and waterproof membrane, a lining and an anti-slip outsole, they are perfectly suitable for outdoor tours on cold days with changeable weather.
• Upper: made from oiled TERRACARE nubuk leather, lining made of 50% recycled polyester, wind- and waterproof thanks to SYMPATEX membrane
• Insole: Removable ORTHOLITE insole
• Midsole: light and shock-absorbing EVA midsole, reinforcements in pedal area
• Outsole: VIBRAM ALL MOUNTAIN NT sole for best grip on slippery ground and platform pedals, nylon reinforcement for best power transfer
• Equipment: Velcro for individual adjustment, kevlar material for abrasion protection, preshaped toe and heel cup, screw-off nylon cleat cover
Manufacturer's ref.: 20428
Weight: approx. 1020 g (per pair, size 42)
A leather that has been sustainably produced in Germany in accordance with high social and environmental standards. Thanks to a conscious use of resources (e.g. water, chemicals, energy), it also contains only an extremely low level of harmful substances.
Hydrophobic, non-porous membrane. Environmentally friendly, 100% waterproof (waterproof rating of >35 000 mm), 100% windproof and yet absolutely breathable. The SYMPATEX membrane is made of recyclable, harmless polyether-ester. This makes it 100% biodegradable and absolutely skin- and environmentally friendly.
This insole consisting of preshaped, open-pore foam comes with fine perforations to ensure best moisture management. This also increases comfort. Thanks to its different degrees of thickness, this sole offers outstanding vibration absorption. It is very breathable, durable and prevents the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The pedal zone of bike shoes is made of a harder polyurethane foam to ensure a better power transfer.
VIBRAM ALL MOUNTAIN NT:
The abrasion-proof rubber sole primarily impresses with best grip. Thanks to the specially designed tread profile, it is optimized for use in bad ground conditions and even ensures a safe grip on slippery and muddy grounds. Full-length nylon reinforcements allow for a perfect power transfer. Screw-off cleat cover.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 20428 069
- Shoe features:
- Extra wide, Velco straps, Lacing