- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The TVL Hjul Ventilation MTB shoes by VAUDE stand out for optimal ventilation. The breathable shoes come with the proven VAUDE TVL sole that guarantees optimal power transfer to the pedal and maximum grip when walking, thanks to a nylon reinforcement and SUPTRACTION R20 rubber compound.
• Cycling shoes with maximum ventilation
• Upper made from robust, water-resistant, synthetic material
• Lining made of 40% recycled polyester
• Removable, anatomic insole with pedal cleat reinforcements
• Classic laces
• VAUDE TVL sole with full-length nylon reinforcement for optimal power transfer, SUPTRACTION R20 rubber compound with 20% recycled materials, cleat cover and FLOW-INDEX 5
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Weight: approx. 360 g (per shoe, size EU 42)
Sole: VAUDE VTL Outsole
VAUDE TVL SOLE:
This sole consists of 20% recycled rubber. The asymmetric arrangement of the tread blocks offers excellent grip in the dry and wet. Stiffeners in two hardness levels allow for good power transfer to the pedal and comfortable walking. The cleat cover is removable so that you can ride with or without cleats.
High-grip rubber compound made of 20% recycled rubber for a modern tread that offers high traction on dry and wet conditions.
FLOW INDEX 5:
Different activities and terrains place different on the sole regarding its strength. V-Flow combines the shoes' cuff materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find out your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 5 offers comfort and flexibility for cycling and walking. Perfect for daily commutes to work, leisure tours and cycling journeys.
This VAUDE seal means that this product is completely made without PVC (polyvinylchloride). Looks like tarpaulin and is just as durable and waterproof, yet consists of polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are suspected of having negative health impacts.