- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The open construction means these shoes are feathery light – the TVL PAVEI VENTILATION shoes by VAUDE. The clever material mix of PU and air mesh not only ensures an appealing look, but also a nice foot climate. This makes the shoes suitable for particularly hot days. The gripping tread pattern of the environmentally-friendly cycling shoes is also compatible with the SPD click system and can be easily closed with a screw-on cover when not in use. The continuous nylon reinforcement in the sole ensures optimal power transmission. A water-repellent finish rounds out the features of these sustainable men's shoes that will be your ideal partner when the sun is shining brightly.
• Summery-light cycling shoes for men
• Very breathable and durable
• Synthetic outer fabric
• Nylon reinforcement throughout for optimal power transmission
• Outstanding climate regulation through combination of PU and air mesh
• Water-repellent, PFC-free ECO FINISH lets wheel spray simply roll off
• VAUDE TVL sole with FLOW INDEX 5
• Removable, anatomic insole
• Pedal zone reinforcement
• SUPTRACTION R20 rubber outsole
• Rubber clipless pedal cover with bolts
• Climate-neutral MYCLIMATE product with PES RECYCLING materials
• Upper made from 60% recycled polyester, polyurethane and rubber
• 50% recycled polyester inner material
• Outsole: VAUDE TVL sole made from 20% recycled rubber
• Weight: approx. 760 g (per pair, size EU 42)
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE TVL PAVEI VENTILATION touring shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
High-grip rubber compound made of 20% recycled rubber for a modern tread that offers high traction on dry and wet conditions.
FLOW INDEX 5:
Different activities and terrains place different requirement on the sole in terms of its strength. V-Flow combines the shoes' cuff materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find out your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 5 offers comfort and flexibility for cycling and walking. Perfect for daily commutes to work, leisure tours and cycling journeys.
VAUDE uses recycled polyester, among other materials, to manufacture this highly functional product. These are surplus materials from polyester production that - instead of being disposed of as waste (as is often the case) - are collected and returned to production. In this way, VAUDE conserves resources and offers you full functionality.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of some products waterproof.
This product is climate-neutral: the emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping were systematically reduced and completely compensated.