- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE Women’s Pro Pants III
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Maximum performance – the Women’s Pro Pants III by VAUDE stands out for high functionality. The breathable and fast-drying women’s cycling tights impress with an ergonomic fit and a SQ-LAB PRO PERFORMANCE chamois pad for increased comfort on long distances.
• Highly functional cycling trousers with a high STRETCH content
• Ergonomic SQ-LAB PRO PERFORMANCE seat pad
• Breathable, stretchy, fast-drying
• Produced in an environmentally-friendly way
• Ergonomic fit
• Flat seams
• Flat, elasticated waistband
• Leg grippers
• SLIM FIT
Material: 78% polyamide, 22% elastane
Sides: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
The material’s high elasticity is achieved through a high percentage of elastane or through a special knitting or weaving technology. The elasticity of the material increases comfort, performance and freedom of movement.
SQ-LAB PRO PERFORMANCE seat pad:
As a pioneer for ergonomic cycling products, SQlab use all their know-how from saddle development to create the perfect chamois pad. This ensures high comfort, especially on longer distances. The SQlab Pro Performance pad is designed for intensive cross country rides, marathons and road cycling in an aerodynamic riding position.
• Perfect for longer distances thanks to a tight, up to 4mm thick pad (360 kg/m²)
• Breathable despite a high density, thanks to a special manufacturing process
• Equipped with a thin gel layer (TPE inlay) on bony structures
• Ergonomic pad for best sit bone support
• Unisex seat pad for a sit bone distance of up to 15.5cm
• Smooth and skin-friendly outer fabric (bluesign approved)
• Super High Density Foam (Oeko-Tex 100 certification)
The chamois pad reflects the body shape: The rear part is wide and the pad becomes narrower towards the front. This ensures perfect sit bone support. The pad is strongly tapered and designed for a sit bone distance of up to 15.5 cm.
The flat padding retains its shape thanks to a tight design and won’t move around when pedalling.
• Tight and thin – “no diaper feeling”
• High comfort on long distances
• No creases
• Very high material quality
VAUDE's quality seal for products which are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE have developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource-conserving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
MADE IN EU
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 41426 010
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- Without straps, With seat pad