- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE WOMEN'S QIMSA SOFTSHELL PANTS II S/S Trousers in Short Size
from 129.95 € RRP €160.00
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 231187702
– Short size: with approx. 5cm shorter legs! –
The WOMEN’S QIMSA SOFTSHELL PANTS II S/S by VAUDE are an all-rounder for the whole year and have not been an insider tip for a long time. The comfortable cycling trousers with a windproof membrane and a water-repellent surface treatment score with a good fit, high durability and optimal comfort for all purposes.
• Ladies' softshell trousers in short size
• Equipped with windproof and breathable WINDPROOF 100 membrane
• Water-resistant ECO FINISH coating
• More flexibility thanks to a high STRETCH content
• Brushed inside
• Side seam zip for ventilation
• Velcro waistband adjusters
• Two-layer crotch reinforcement
• Abrasion-resistant trimmings on inner leg and hem
• Side zip pocket
• Articulated knees
• Ankle zips for width adjustment
• Made from partially recycled materials
• With GREEN SHAPE and GREEN BUTTON labels
• REGULAR FIT
• Reflective design elements
• Main material: 45% polyester (recycled), 45% polyester, 10% elastane
• Membrane: 100% polyurethane
• Back side: 100 % polyester (recycled)
• Reinforcements: 100% polyamide
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE WOMEN'S QIMSA SOFTSHELL PANTS II S/S in short size
Highlights & Technologies:
100% windproof thanks to an integrated membrane. The sandwich construction is adapted to the intended use of the garment and consists of a technical outer material and a warm lining. This technology is a great choice for cycling in cold and windy weather.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of products waterproof.
The material’s high elasticity is achieved through a high percentage of elastane or through a special knitting / weaving technology. This elasticity increases comfort and performance thanks to a high freedom of movement.
VAUDE uses recycled polyester, among other materials, to manufacture this highly functional product. These are surplus materials from polyester production that - instead of being disposed of as waste (as is often the case) - are collected and returned to production. In this way, VAUDE conserves resources and offers you full functionality.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly and resource-saving way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE have developed their own rating system with the strictest criteria.
GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”):
The German textile seal “Grüner Knopf” (Green Button) identifies textiles that meet high social and environmental standards. 26 social and ecological criteria are considered for each product. The companies must prove their human rights, social and ecological responsibilities.
A figure-flattering fit.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 42559 143
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- Without seat pad, Without inner pants, Without straps