- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The WOMEN’S TREMALZO 12 by VAUDE is a comfortable, women-specific bike backpack for mountain biking. It offers enough storage capacity for day trips, is well-organised and comes with a waterproof rain cover for protection when heavens open. Another advantage is that the MTB backpack is made from a high content of recycled materials to protect the environment.
• Compact All Mountain backpack for female mountain bikers
• Comfortable, ventilated mesh back
• Water-resistant ECO FINISH
• Clever internal division
• Produced in an environmentally-friendly way
• Organiser with front pocket
• Helmet mount
• Mesh side pockets
• Well padded, anatomic shoulder straps
• Women-specific hip fins and shoulder straps
• Hydration port
• Key hook
• Removable zip compartment for valuables
• Well-organized main compartment
• Including waterproof rain cover with light attachment loop (for optional LED light see prod. code: 1147876)
• Reflective elements
contrast 200D*320D PU coated, main 600D polyurethane coated, lining 200D polyurethane coated, rain cover 100% polyamide 190T polyurethane coated
Size: approx. 45 x 25 x 14 cm
Volume: approx. 12 l
Weight: approx. 790 g
Load: 0-4 kg
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of a product waterproof.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE have developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource-conserving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 14358 924
- Backpack features:
- Hydration bladder compartment, Rain cover, Helmet loop