- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The climber. Fast sprints across even terrain are not enough for you, you are looking for a thrill and new challenges. The wired VDO M4.1 WR bike computer is the perfect choice for you. This little lightweight offers many highlights such as a barometric altimeter, a large number of altimeter functions like distance uphill or downhill and the measurement of average and maximum gradient.
The display of this little mountain specialist is always easy to read so that you won't miss a thing during your challenging tours. If you are not enjoying the breathtaking mountain panorama, it will be worth to take a look on your performance. Whether it's your current speed, trip or stage distance or your total kilometres, the computer will save all data so that you can recall it any time – and even when you have switched your bike. Of course, the VDO 4.1 WR will also show useful extras like the current temperature or a low battery indicator on the easy-to-read display with a back light. It is thanks to all those features that this bike computer is a must-have for climbers when the mountain is calling.
· Current speed (up to 199 kmh/124 mph)
· Trip distance (up to 9,999.99 KM/M)
· Speed comparison
· Stage time/stage
· 2nd distance counter, programmable
· Trip time (up to 99:59:59 HH:MM:SS)
· Time (12H-AM/PM-24H)
· Total distance (up to 199.999 KM/M)
· Total trip time (bike 1 and 2 max. 9.999:59 h each)
· Current altitude/current rate of ascent/descent
· Altitude metres uphill/downhill/yearly
· Maximum altitude (up to 4.999 M / 16999 ft)
· Ascent/descent average/maximum
· Wired bike computer with three-key operation
· Full text display
· Automatic start/stop
· Wheel size can be adjusted via tyre list
· Suitable for 2 bikes (2 wheel sizes can be saved)
· 7 languages available: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polnish, Spanish
· Display light
· Low battery alert when battery charge is low
· Data and adjustments are stored when replacing the battery
· Dimensions: approx. 45 x 35 x 16 mm
Including: VDO M4.1 WR bike computer (wired), wired handlebar mount 3014, 3V battery 1013, Power Magnet 3008, rubber shim and cable ties.
Optional accessories and replacement parts: wired handlebar mount 3014 (item no.: 2004347), Power Magnet 3008 (item no.: 2004417), cable kit M 3009 (item no.: 2004170).
Manufacturer's ref.: 30040
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Heart rate:
- Power in watts:
- Smart Notifications:
- Display light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: