- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Beneath the matt grey surface finish of the Vision Trimax 30 KB aluminium wheelset there’s not only simple elegance for your road bike, but also a high-strength ceramic-oxide coating on the rim flanges. The latter not only improves braking performance in wet conditions. In addition, the wear-resistant surface coating protects the beautiful aluminium rims from scratches and makes sure they will even look good after many miles of riding. The wide rim profile of the Trimax 30 is tubeless ready, which offers increased comfort in combination with respective tyres.
Yet, the lightweight wheelset is absolutely competitive, fast and direct. This is thanks to the lightweight aluminium hubs with aerodynamic interspoke milling and aero bladed spokes. This reduces air drag, improves acceleration and helps you keep the pace when climbing. The lacing, too, makes for stability and lateral stiffness on steep climbs and winding slopes. For best quality, Vision wheels are entirely built by hand.
· Intended use: Flat Terrain, Mixed Terrain
· Aluminium rim with matt grey coating
· Rim type: clincher, tubeless ready (with TL kit)
· Rim material: aluminium 6061/T6
· For rim brakes
· Wear-resistant P.E.O. hard coating (anodized)
· Aerodynamic L.D.C. design
· ETRTO: 19-622
· Rim width: approx. 24 mm
· Rim depth: approx. 30 mm
· Overall rim width: 19 mm
· Recommended tyre size: 700 x 23 – 37 C
· For Presta valve Ø 6,5 mm
· Spoke type front wheel: Straight Pull stainless steel aero spokes (16 pcs)
· Spoke type rear wheel: Straight Pull stainless steel aero spokes (21 pcs)
· Spoke nipples: self-locking black ABS Alpina brass nipples, Hexa 15 mm
· Lacing: radial (front wheel), radial/2-cross (rear wheel)
· Extra-lightweight PRA hubs for reduced pre-tension
· Anodized black
· Interspoke milling R06 System
· Front hub: aluminium, 17 mm Ø, double, sealed ACB bearings
· Rear hub: aluminium, 17 mm Ø, 4 sealed ACB angular contact ball bearings, aluminium freehub body
· Compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
· Front axle: 100 mm
· Rear axle: 130 mm
· Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· Weight: approx. 1495 g (set without QR)
In the box:
· Front and rear wheel WH-VT-603
· 2x quick releases QR-93
· 2x rim tapes
· Spacer for 10 speed
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM