- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Vision Trimax Carbon 40 wheelset for your disc brake bike allows for fast rides on and off asphalted road. The design alone promises high performance for road cycling, cyclo-crossing and gravel grinding. Thus, the wheels are predestined for challenging field paths and gravel tracks and are the perfect complement to your disc brake racer. Designed for best aerodynamics and maximum stability at a low weight, the Trimax Carbon 40 wheelset is made from a combination of aluminium and carbon. It looks like a carbon wheel, but has optimized light alloy rim properties with high cornering stability and durability.
The Carbon 40 is quite robust and designed to reduce frictional resistance and air drag to a minimum. In order to meet the special requirements on a lightweight and stiff wheel for fast riding and bombing across the country, Vision uses CSI, a composite material for increased rim stiffness. Yet, the lightweight and aerodynamic rim construction only makes up one part of the Trimax Carbon wheel concept with regards to the balancing act between lightness and robustness. A reduced distance between hub flange, aero spokes and aerodynamic rim is one of the key factors. Aluminium hubs of the latest generation with high-end bearings make the wide rims and Direct Pull aero spokes rotate smoothly. For best quality, Vision wheels are entirely built by hand.
· Intended use: Gravel, Mixed Terrain
· Carbon/aluminium rim with 3K finish
· Rim type: clincher, tubeless ready (with TL kit)
· Rim material: carbon CSI composite
· With Centerlock disc brake mount
· ETRTO: 19-622
· Rim width: approx. 24,1 mm
· Rim depth: approx. 40 mm
· Overall rim width: 19 mm
· Recommended tyre size: 700 x 23 – 37 C
· For Presta valve Ø 6,5 mm
· Spoke type front wheel: Straight Pull stainless steel aero spokes, black (21 pcs)
· Spoke type rear wheel: Straight Pull stainless steel aero spokes, black (24 pcs)
· Spoke nipples: self-locking black ABS Alpina brass nipples, Hexa 15 mm
· Lacing: 2 cross/radial (front wheel), radial/2-cross (rear wheel)
· Front hub: aluminium, 17 mm Ø, two sealed ACB bearings
· Rear hub: aluminium, 17 mm Ø, 4 sealed ACB bearings, aluminium freehub body
· Compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
· Front axle: 100 mm (with adapter for 12/15 x 100 mm TA, 5 x 100 mm QR)
· Rear axle: 142 mm (with adapter for 12 x 135/142 mm TA, 5 x 135 mm QR)
· Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· Weight: approx. 1790 g (without quick release/adapter), 815 g (front wheel), 975 g (rear wheel)
In the box:
· Front and rear wheel WH-VT-740
· 2x rim tapes
· 2x quick releases QR-93
· Spacer for 10 speed
· Adapter for QR, TA-12 and TA-15
· Adapter for QR and TA-12
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm, 15 x 100 mm, 5x135mm, 5 x 100 mm, 12 x 135 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM