- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Wahoo KICKR AXIS Feet are a real upgrade for your Wahoo KICKR roller trainer. Thanks to their shock-absorbing properties, they allow the trainer to move side-to-side up to 5°, so you can enjoy a more realistic training experience. The bike follows your movements and offers active feedback – it is dynamic and relieves pressure points. This reduces fatigue and lets you train longer.
You can adjust the shock absorbing properties of the Wahoo AXIS Action Feet to meet your personal preferences using the included elastomers with varying degrees of hardness.
• Shock-absorbing feet for the Wahoo KICKR Direct Drive Trainer
• Allows the trainer and bike a lateral movement of up to 5°
• For tangible feedback and dynamic movements
• Can reduce pressure on contact points
• Adjustable through elastomers of three different hardness levels
• Material: plastic, steel
• Rider’s weight: max. 114 kg
• Weight (set): approx. 0.9 kg
In the box:
• 1 Wahoo AXIS Action Feet set for KICKR roller trainer (medium adapter preinstalled)
• 1 KICKR AXIS feet adapter soft
• 1 KICKR AXIS feet adapter hard
The Wahoo KICKR AXIS Action Feet are compatible with all versions of the Wahoo KICKR roller trainer. They are NOT compatible with the Wahoo KICKR CORE and Wahoo KICKR SNAP! Please note that the KICKR AXIS feet come pre-installed with the KICKR V5 (product code 2303495).