- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
KICKR CLIMB Indoor Grade Simulator
Price incl. VAT
plus €65.55 for delivery to United States of America
Availability in the stores
During the lockdown, you can also pick up this item at one of our stores – contact-free of course. Just note the product code, click on your local store, make an appointment for pick-up, and tell us the product code and quantity in the appointment's comment field.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The mountain is calling! Experience virtual mountain tours with the Wahoo Fitness KICKR CLIMB grade simulator and feel the gradient of your tours with real-time grade changes when training indoors on your road bike. The world isn't flat! The CLIMB adds real-time physical grade changes to your indoor training, which allows you to naturally change the position on the bike and thus train more intensively.
The fork is mounted on the device using a quick release or thru axle in just a few simple steps. Simply connect the simulator to the power supply and start your virtual training in the mountains. No matter if a 20% climb gets you out of the saddle or if you are breaking records in the lower bar position, the KICKR CLIMB always offers a realistic ride feel.
The indoor grade simulator by Wahoo is especially designed for use with the indoor trainers KICKR (product code: 2268034) und KICKR SNAP (product code:. 2268035). Yet, it can also be controlled with the included handlebar remote for a structured workout.
In combination with the Wahoo fitness programme on your system device, compatible app, e.g. TrainerRoad, or Wahoo ELEMNT bike computer (e.g. product code:: 2261630 or 2261631), the synchronisation with your indoor trainer promises a really impressive riding experience. LED indicator lights confirm that KICKR CLIMB is powered and connected. The KICKR uses the GPS file of your Wahoo bike computer to automatically change the physical requirements and transfer them to the CLIMB.
Based on the saved or software-controlled route profile, the impressive simulator duo also simulates air resistance, as well as ascents and descents. Shift and ride as if you were on the road. Simulated training will engage the same muscles as a “real” ride, as the body position changes with the route profile. Perfect to ride virtual mountain routes or to efficiently train previously tracked routes.
• Simulates gradients of approx. 20%/- 10%
• Compatible with Wahoo KICKR and KICKR SNAP (from 2017)
• LED indicator lights confirm that the device is powered and connected
• Mechanical gradient changes in real time
• Data transfer from Wahoo ELEMNT and ELEMNT BOLT
• Controlled via common apps like Zwift or TrainerRoad
• Axle compatibility: QR, 12 x 100, 15 x 100, 15 x 110 thru axle
• Remote control for installation on handlebar or on the CLIMB
• Software updates via data download
• Dimensions: approx. 65.5 x 13 x 43 cm
• Connected load: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
• Manual remote control in lock mode
• Automatic control via Wahoo fitness, compatible third-party apps, ELEMNT or ELEMNT BOLT bike computers when paired with KICKR or KICKR SNAP in the Unlock Mode
In the box:
• Wahoo KICKR CLIMB trainer
• Power cord with power adapter (Europlug)
• Quick release and thru axle adapter
Manufacturer’s ref.: WFBKTR5
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Wireless control:
- Mechanical control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: