Price incl. VAT plus €106.55 (for delivery to United States of America)
The Wahoo KICKR SNAP is a powerful high-quality wheel-on roller trainer that offers various useful features for demanding indoor training. If you cannot ride outdoors, it should at least feel as if. Besides, the foldable Wahoo KICKR SNAP with a robust frame collects all your performance data. The solid on-wheel bike trainer is easy to stow away, yet extremely stable thanks to the front wheel block – even when riding out of the saddle. The optionally available training mat (item no.: 2255128) makes sure the living room floor is protected from sweat.
Best possible compatibility with iOS, Android and PC and modern network technologies ensure precise power measurement. Moreover, the SNAP's legendary flywheel features technology that creates the same resistance experienced in outdoor climbs and descents for a realistic ride experience, thanks to an electromagnetic roller brake. Apart from Bluetooth Smart (BLE), the indoor trainer offers ANT+ FE-C for a wireless connection to smartphones and other devices, as well as for pairing with cadence and heart rate sensors like the TICKR X chest strap (item no.: 2268049). Being compatible with iOS, Android and desktop apps, the trainer allows for intuitive handling. When using devices without integrated ANT+ technology, the Wahoo Fitness ANT+ dongle (item no.: 2268039) can help to pair the devices. LED indicator lights confirm that KICKR SNAP is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth Smart and/or ANT+.
Another advantage is that you can easily and precisely clamp in the rear wheel of your bike via quick release or thru axle and even adjust the roller pressure. Simply connect the trainer to the power supply, calibrate the KICKR SNAP by spinning down and start your virtual training session. Resistances of up to 1500 watts and climbs of up to 12 % will make your legs burn, despite a low operating sound. The stationary smart trainer is compatible with many different training apps. Thus, you can download your preferred training programme for a perfect workout. Wahoo Fitness, Trainerroad, Komoot, Strava or Cycling GPS are just some of the compatible apps. For an ultimate indoor training experience, you can use the indoor trainer in combination with Wahoo’s KICKR CLIMB (item no.: 2268038) that simulates ascents and descents in accordance with the route profile by actually tilting the bicycle frame.
· Realistic ride feel: The SNAP flywheel is innovative and proven technology emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road.
· Measures speed, distance and power (cadence only in combination with the Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor, item no.: 2268051)
· High power and precision up to 1500 watts, accurate to +/- 3%
· Controlled resistance: When connected to a device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favourite app or software, e.g. Strava, Trainer Road, Kinomap.
· Compatible with many third-party powermeters like Garmin bike computers, for instance
· Simultaneous or individual connection to smartphones, GPS and measuring devices with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
· ANT+ FE-C allows the KICKR to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application
· Super stability: torsionally stiff high-strength steel construction with foldable, solid feet and front wheel block
· Improved thru axle compatibility: for 12 x 142 and 12 x 148 thru axles, as well as 130/135 mm quick release. For the conversion to different hub widths, you’ll need the respective adapters (e.g. item no.: 2268055)
· Can be adapted to common wheel sizes thanks to a height adjustable supporting tube
· Visual LED confirmation that KICKR SNAP is powered and connected
· Including temporally limited accounts with Strava, TrainerRoad, Sufferfest, Kinomap, Rouvy in case of registration (for new customers).
Supported devices/system version for Wahoo app:
· Android (version 4.3 or later) with Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart)
· iPhone (from model 4S)
· iPad (from 3rd generation), iPad Mini
· iPod Touch (from 5th generation)
· MacBook (BTLE compatible or with ANT+ dongle)
· Windows (BTLE compatible or with ANT+ dongle)
If in doubt, simply download the Wahoo Fitness app from the Google Play Store/App Store and install it on your device.
· Dimensions: approx. 74 x 66 cm
· Compatible rear wheel sizes: 650 C RR / 26'' MTB / 700 c RR / 650 b MTB / 29'' MTB
· Types of hubs: 130/135 mm QR and 12x142 thru axle with optional adapter (item no.: 2268055)
· Front wheel block: included
· Maximum power output: 1500 watts
· Maximum simulated grade: 12 %
· Cadence measurement: optional RPM Cadence sensor (item no.: 2104337)
· Drivetrain: contact roller
· Data: speed, distance, power
· Resistance: electromagnetic
· 3rd party power meter support
· Accuracy: + / - 3 %
· Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Smart (BLE)
· Compatibility: iOS / Android / PC (Mac and Windows)
· Software updates via download of data
· Max. rider’s weight: 113,40 kg
· Power requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
· Weight: approx. 17,2 kg
In the box:
· Wahoo KICKR SNAP roller trainer
· Front wheel block
· Power cord with power supply
· Quick release
· Quick start guide
Note: EU plug included. For using the device in the UK you need an adapter 2 pin Euro into 3 pin UK.