- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A screwdriver set could hardly be more compact. The Wera Kraftform Kompakt 10 bit set combines nine tough bits with a torsion-style design for universal use with a small Kraftform screwdriver handle. The integrated bit holder with quick-release chuck and Rapidaptor Technology allows for lightning-fast bit replacement, high working speed and an ergonomic handling.
The practical plastic case offers a good organisation and allows for easy removal. Also ideal for travelling and on the go!
In the 1960s, Wera developed a screwdriver handle designed to match the shape of the human hand in cooperation with the internationally recognised Fraunhofer IAO Institute. It has been optimised through the years with new technologies, but has kept its proven shape.
· 10-piece (9 bits)
· Compact and robust case for good organisation and easy access
· Torsion-style bit design protects from premature wear
· Incl. compact mini screwdriver with Wera Kraftform handle
· Anti Roll-Off handle geometry prevents the tool from rolling away
In the box:
· 1 x Wera Kraftform handle with Rapidaptor quick-change chuck (length approx. 90 mm)
· Bits (25 mm) cross head driver PH (tough): PH 1; PH 2
· Bits (25 mm) cross head driver PZ (tough): PZ 1; PZ 2
· Bits (25 mm) star shaped driver (tough): T10; T15; T20
· Bits (25 mm) slot driver (tough): 0.5 x 4.0; 1.0 x 5.5
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: