- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Chainrings by Wolf Tooth profit from their developers’ great passion for biking and their love of tinkering. What’s more, these people have put their long-standing experience in precision technology and fine mechanics into the products.
Wolf Tooth Narrow Wide Chainrings are tried and tested during biking and racing in the challenging conditions around the company location in Burnsville, Minnesota, where oppressive, dusty heat alternates with frigidly cold winters. These bike components stand out with their excellent performance and chain guide.
The 104 BCD chainring by Wolf Tooth fits any crankset with symmetric 104 mm bolt circle and uses the proven Drop-Stop® Technology.
• Suitable for all 104 BCD cranksets (with symmetric bolt circle)
• Suitable for 1 x 9-speed, 1 x 10-speed, 1 x 11-speed and 1 x 12-speed drivetrains
• Made in USA
• Material: 7075-T6 aluminium
• Speeds: 1 x 9-, 10-, 11-, 12-speed
• Mount: 4-bolt
• Bolt circle Ø: 104 mm
• Narrow Wide Profile: Drop-Stop® A*
If using a 1 x 9-speed drivetrain, Wolf Tooth recommends using a 10-speed chain!
Number of teeth:
• 30 teeth (approx. 36 g; requires 7 – 10 mm M8 chainring bolts without nuts, as the chainring has threaded standoffs)
• 32 teeth (approx. 47 g; requires 6 mm chainring bolts)
• 34 teeth (approx. 56 g; requires 6 mm chainring bolts)
• 36 teeth (approx. 60 g; requires 6 mm chainring bolts)
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 x Wolf Tooth 104 BCD Chainring
Chainring bolts NOT included!
The Wolf Tooth Drop-Stop® A Narrow Wide tooth profile is optimised for singlespeed MTB drivetrains. Independent of the respective crankset compatibility of the chainring, it can be used with the following chains:
• All 9-, 10-, 11-speed chains
• SRAM Eagle™ 12-speed chains
• KMC 12-speed chains
• Connex/Wippermann 12-speed chains
NICHT compatible with the following chains:
• SRAM Flattop™ 12-speed chains
• SHIMANO 12-speed HG+ chains
• Campagnolo 12-speed chains
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Number of bolts:
- 4 bolt
- Front derailleur:
- Rear derailleur:
- 10-speed, 11-speed, 9-speed, 12-fach