- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Elliptical 110 BCD Asymmetric Chainring for SHIMANO, Drop-Stop® B
Product code: 230225603
63.70 € RRP €80.00
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Chainrings by Wolf Tooth profit from their developers’ great passion for biking and their love of tinkering. What’s more, these people have put their long-standing experience in precision technology and fine mechanics into the products.
Wolf Tooth Narrow Wide Chainrings are tried and tested during biking and racing in the challenging conditions around the company location in Burnsville, Minnesota, where oppressive, dusty heat alternates with frigidly cold winters. These bike components stand out with their excellent performance and chain guide.
With the oval PowerTrac Elliptical™ (PTE) chainrings by Wolf Tooth, you will experience less fatigue and ride longer and faster because you will use your power more efficiently. The Elliptical chainring varies the resistance during pedalling according to the natural strengths and weaknesses of your legs. The smaller diameter of the oval is directed towards the weakest point of your power input and the larger one towards the strongest point. In this way, the most productive part of your pedal stroke is used optimally, whereas the time is reduced for the less productive part. This makes your pedal stroke feel much smoother than with classic, round chainrings.
The 110 BCD Asymmetric Chainring by Wolf Tooth was specially developed for SHIMANO double and triple Road cranksets with asymmetric 110 mm bolt circle and uses the proven Drop-Stop® technology. Their special offset generates a chainline that is optimised for singlespeed drivetrains (47,5 mm).
• Oval PowerTrac Elliptical™ (PTE) chainring
• Suitable for many SHIMANO double and/or triple Road cranksets (e. g. Dura Ace FC-9000, Ultegra FC-6800, 105 FC-5800, Tiagra FC-4700 or FC-4703)
• Made in USA
• Material: 7075-T6 aluminium
• Speeds: 1 x 9-, 10-, 11-, 12-speed
• Mount: 4-bolt
• Bolt circle Ø: 110 mm (asymmetric)
• Ovality: 10 % (optimised timing of 112° after top dead centre)
• Narrow Wide Profile: Drop-Stop® B*
If using a 1 x 9-speed drivetrain, Wolf Tooth recommends using a 10-speed chain!
Number of teeth:
• 38 teeth (approx. 66 g; requires 6 mm chainring bolts)
• 40 teeth (approx. 74 g; requires 6 mm chainring bolts)
• 42 teeth (approx. 81 g; requires 6 mm chainring bolts)
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 x Wolf Tooth Elliptical 110 BCD Asymmetric Chainring for SHIMANO
Chainring bolts NOT included!
The Wolf Tooth Drop-Stop® B Narrow Wide tooth profile is optimised for singlespeed Road/Gravel drivetrains. Independent of the respective crankset compatibility of the chainring, it can be used with the following chains:
• All 9-, 10-, 11-speed chains
• SRAM Eagle™ 12-speed chains
• SRAM Flattop™ 12-speed chains
• KMC 12-speed chains
• Connex/Wippermann 12-speed chains
• 12-speed Campagnolo chains
NOT compatible with SHIMANO 12-speed HG+ components!
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Number of bolts:
- 4 bolt
- Front derailleur:
- Rear derailleur:
- 10-speed, 11-speed, 9-speed, 12-fach