- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Elliptical 110 BCD Chainring 5-Bolt, Drop-Stop® A
Product code: 230225801
61.88 € RRP €80.00
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Chainrings by Wolf Tooth profit from their developers’ great passion for biking and their love of tinkering. What’s more, these people have put their long-standing experience in precision technology and fine mechanics into the products.
Wolf Tooth Narrow Wide Chainrings are tried and tested during biking and racing in the challenging conditions around the company location in Burnsville, Minnesota, where oppressive, dusty heat alternates with frigidly cold winters. These bike components stand out with their excellent performance and chain guide.
With the oval PowerTrac Elliptical™ (PTE) chainrings by Wolf Tooth, you will experience less fatigue and ride longer and faster because you will use your power more efficiently. The Elliptical chainring varies the resistance during pedalling according to the natural strengths and weaknesses of your legs. The smaller diameter of the oval is directed towards the weakest point of your power input and the larger one towards the strongest point. In this way, the most productive part of your pedal stroke is used optimally, whereas the time is reduced for the less productive part. This makes your pedal stroke feel much smoother than with classic, round chainrings.
The Elliptical 110 BCD chainring by Wolf Tooth fits many cranksets with 5-bolt mount and 110 mm bolt circle and uses the proven Drop-Stop® technology.
• Oval PowerTrac Elliptical™ (PTE) chainring
• Suitable for many 110 BCD cranksets with 5-bolt mount
• Suitable for 1 x 9-speed, 1 x 10-speed, 1 x 11-speed and 1 x 12-speed drivetrains
• Made in USA
• Material: 7075-T6 aluminium
• Speeds: 1 x 9-, 10-, 11-, 12-speed
• Mount: 5-bolt
• Bolt circle Ø: 110 mm
• Ovality: 10 % (optimised timing of 112° after top dead centre)
• Narrow Wide Profile: Drop-Stop® A*
If using a 1 x 9-speed drivetrain, Wolf Tooth recommends using a 10-speed chain!
Number of teeth:
• 38 teeth (approx. 66 g; requires 6 mm chainring bolts)
• 40 teeth (approx. 74 g; requires 6 mm chainring bolts)
• 42 teeth (approx. 81 g; requires 6 mm chainring bolts)
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 x Wolf Tooth Elliptical 110 BCD Chainring 5-bolt
Chainring bolts NOT included!
When mounting on SRAM Hidden Bolt cranksets, make sure the arrow on the chainring is behind the crankarm.
NOT compatible with Campagnolo CX10 and CX11 cranksets!
The Wolf Tooth Drop-Stop® A Narrow Wide tooth profile is optimised for singlespeed MTB drivetrains. Independent of the respective crankset compatibility of the chainring, it can be used with the following chains:
• All 9-, 10-, 11-speed chains
• SRAM Eagle™ 12-speed chains
• KMC 12-speed chains
• Connex/Wippermann 12-speed chains
NOT compatible with the following chains:
• SRAM Flattop™ 12-speed chains
• SHIMANO 12-speed HG+ chains
• Campagnolo 12-speed chains
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Number of bolts:
- 5 Bolt
- Front derailleur:
- Rear derailleur:
- 11-speed, 9-speed, 10-speed, 12-fach