- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Xentis BLADE Disc Carbon Rear Wheel 28“/700C Clincher – Disc Brake
Colour: schwarz matt
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The race against time in a triathlon or time trial represents the premier class of road cycling! As in motorsports, the merciless requirements of time trialling make the manufacturers develop even better technical solutions.
In this high-performance class, the BLADE disc wheel by XeNTiS represents the perfect weapon in your race against time. When used in combination with a XeNTiS MARK 3 (product code: 2287164) or a XeNTiS SQUAD 5.8 SL (product code: 2287178) front wheel, the BLADE rear wheel mutates into the absolute highlight for ambitious triathletes and time triallists.
Just like the MARK 3 wheel in a 5-spoke design, the triathlon flagship of the Austrian carbon fibre specialist, the XeNTiS BLADE disc is also produced using the One-Shot-Hollow Technology (OSH). From the rim ring via five aggressive and aerodynamic spokes through to the hub housing, the wheel is a perfect example of exceptional craftsmanship. Thus, the Monocoque wheel allows the compensation of high loads and guarantees unchanged directional stability even after high mileage.
The handmade rim body consists of more than 20 different UHM and HS carbon fibre layers that are impregnated with high-performance epoxy resin. This helps the XeNTiS BLADE achieve excellent stiffness values, while making for an especially aerodynamic design. During the development process, advanced CFD simulations and FE analyses were used to reduce aerodynamic drag to a minimum.
Yet, anything that moves fast must be slowed down sometime...
Therefore, the Austrians have made the BLADE Disc wheel compatible with modern, powerful disc brakes. The disc rotor is connected to the fully integrated hub using the CenterLock standard, which ensures reliable braking power. At that, the streamlined brake disc provides slightly improved aerodynamics.
Last but not least, the aerodynamic BLADE folding tyre rear wheel is tubeless ready. Thanks to a special rim base geometry, the tyre is precisely positioned against the rim flange which ensures increased puncture resistance and significantly higher comfort.
• Handmade in Austria
• One-piece Monocoque carbon wheel
• UV-resistant thanks to clear surface coating
• Guaranteed traceability of origin and production processes thanks to built-in RFiD chip
• Built-in speed magnet for perfect balance
• XeNTiS Tubeless Ready System
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim material: 3K carbon
• Rim width/depth: 26 mm/ closed disc
• For Presta valve
• Spoke type: fully integrated 3K carbon spokes (5 pieces)
• Spoke nipples: none
• Lacing: radial/full fairing (Monocoque design)
• Rear hub: XeNTiS XH003, 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 3-pawl system (12° engagement (30T))
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Rear axle: 5 x 130 mm
• Recommended tyre widths: 22 mm - 28 mm
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 1136 g
Note: Max. tyre pressure:
• 22 mm width: 9.0 bar (130 psi)
• 23 mm width: 8.8 bar (127 psi)
• 25 mm width: 7.5 bar (108 psi)
• 26 mm width: 7.0 bar (101 psi)
• 28 mm width: 6.0 bar (87 psi)
In the box:
• XeNTiS BLADE carbon disc rear wheel
• XeNTiS quick release
• XeNTiS rim tape
• XeNTiS wheel bag
• XeNTiS valve adapter for Presta valve
Picture shows rim brake version.
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM