- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SQUAD 4.2 RACE Carbon front wheel from the Austrian premium wheel builder XeNTiS is a universal wheel that impresses experienced athletes and ambitious newcomers alike. As a high-performance all-rounder, the wheel feels home on mountain and flat stages and makes every carbon lover’s heart leap for joy.
The high-quality 42mm deep high-end carbon rim made of 3K carbon fibre is handmade and stands out for a low weight and high stiffness. In order to guarantee best deceleration on steep downhills, XeNTiS has equipped the SQUAD 4.2 RACE front wheel with their own XeNTiS Brake Performance Technology (XBP) for rim brakes. In this process, the surface of the rim flanges undergoes a special treatment to guarantee maximum braking performance in wet and dry conditions. In addition, the specially finished braking surface isn’t subject to wear and not only compatible with XeNTiS brake pads, but also with standard brake blocks.
At the centre of the UCI-compliant wheel, XeNTiS uses a proven Swiss quality product. The DT Swiss 350 front hub stands out for smooth running as well as for high durability and reliability.
Last but not least, the aerodynamic folding tyre front wheel is tubeless ready. Thanks to a special rim base geometry, the tyre is precisely positioned against the rim flange which ensures increased puncture resistance and significantly higher comfort.
• Handmade in Austria
• XeNTiS Brake Performance Technology for maximum braking power
• UV-resistant thanks to clear surface coating
• Guaranteed traceability of origin and production processes thanks to built-in RFiD chip
• Built-in speed magnet for perfect balance
• XeNTiS Tubeless Ready System
• UCI approved (suitable for official UVI road events)
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim material: 3K carbon
• Rim width/depth: 26 mm/ 42 mm
• For Presta valve
• Spoke type: SAPIM CX-Ray Aero bladed spokes (dimensions: 2.0 - (0.9x2.2) – 2.0)
• Number of spokes: 20 pcs.
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx Aluminium
• Lacing: radial
• Front hub: DT Swiss 350, 2 sealed cartridge bearings
• For rim brakes
• Front axle: 5 x 100 mm
• Recommended tyre widths: 22 mm - 26 mm
• Max. system weight: 100 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 696 g
Note: Max. tyre pressure:
• 22 mm width: 9.0 bar (130 psi)
• 23 mm width: 8.8 bar (127 psi)
• 25 mm width: 7.5 bar (108 psi)
• 26 mm width: 7.0 bar (101 psi)
In the box:
• XeNTiS SQUAD 4.2 RACE Carbon front wheel
• XeNTiS quick release
• XeNTiS rim tape
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm