- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SQUAD 4.2 RACE Disc Carbon wheels from the Austrian premium wheel builder XeNTiS form a universal disc wheelset that impresses experienced athletes and ambitious newcomers alike. As a high-performance all-rounder, the wheelset feels home on mountain and flat stages and makes every carbon lover’s heart leap for joy.
The high-quality 42mm deep high-end carbon rim made of 3K carbon fibre is handmade and stands out for a low weight and high stiffness. For best deceleration on steep downhills, the SQUAD 4.2 RACE Disc wheels by XeNTiS are compatible with modern, powerful disc brakes. The disc rotors are connected to the hubs using the CenterLock standard, which ensures reliable braking power. At that, the streamlined brake discs provide slightly improved aerodynamics.
In order to compensate for the high braking forces generated by the disc brakes and the high acceleration forces at the rear wheel, both the front and rear wheel rim come with an asymmetric profile. This makes for a similar spoke tension on the left and right side while increasing the lateral stiffness of the entire wheel.
At the centre of the UCI-compliant wheels, XeNTiS uses proven Swiss quality products. The DT Swiss 350 Centerlock hubs stand out for smooth running as well as for high durability and reliability. Inside the rear hub, the popular and powerful DT Swiss star ratchet freehub system ensures direct engagement and maximum acceleration.
Last but not least, the aerodynamic folding tyre wheelset is tubeless ready. Thanks to a special rim base geometry, the tyre is precisely positioned against the rim flange which ensures increased puncture resistance and significantly higher comfort.
• Handmade in Austria
• UV-resistant thanks to clear surface coating
• Asymmetric rim profile for more lateral stiffness
• Guaranteed traceability of origin and production processes thanks to built-in RFiD chip
• Built-in speed magnet for perfect balance
• XeNTiS Tubeless Ready System
• UCI approved (suitable for official UVI road events)
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim material: 3K carbon
• Rim width/depth: 26 mm/ 42 mm (asymmetric)
• For Presta valve
• Spoke type: SAPIM CX-Ray Aero bladed spokes (dimensions: 2.0 - (0.9x2.2) – 2.0)
• Number of spokes: 28 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx Aluminium
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Front hub: DT Swiss 350, 2 sealed cartridge bearings
• Rear hub: DT Swiss 350, 4 sealed cartridge bearings, ratchet system
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm
• Recommended tyre widths: 22 mm - 28 mm
• Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 1653 g (set); approx. 893 g (rear wheel); approx. 760 g (front wheel)
Note: Max. tyre pressure:
• 22 mm width: 9.0 bar (130 psi)
• 23 mm width: 8.8 bar (127 psi)
• 25 mm width: 7.5 bar (108 psi)
• 26 mm width: 7.0 bar (101 psi)
• 28 mm width: 6.0 bar (87 psi)
In the box:
• XeNTiS SQUAD 4.2 RACE Disc Carbon wheelset including front and rear wheel
• XeNTiS rim tape
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM