- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Xentis SQUAD 4.2 SL Carbon Rear Wheel 28“/700C Clincher – Rim Brake
Colour: schwarz matt
Price incl. VAT
plus €32.75 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SQUAD 4.2 SL rear wheel from the Austrian premium wheel builder XeNTiS is an outstanding all-rounder that impresses pro athletes and ambitious amateur cyclists alike. The high-quality road bike wheel developed by the experienced carbon fibre specialists combines the advantages of an aerodynamic deep-section rim with the lightness of a climbing wheel.
The handmade carbon rim impresses with a low weight and high stiffness and features the XeNTiS Active Turbulator just below the rim flanges. The wave like shape results in significantly less air turbulences, which effectively reduces aerodynamic drag and crosswind sensitivity.
In order to guarantee best deceleration, XeNTiS has equipped the SQUAD 4.2 SL with their own XeNTiS Brake Performance Technology (XBP) for rim brakes. In this process, the surface of the rim flanges undergoes a special treatment to guarantee maximum braking performance in wet and dry conditions. In addition, the specially finished braking surface isn’t subject to wear and not only compatible with XeNTiS brake pads, but also with standard brake blocks.
The UCI-compliant SQUAD 4.2 SL rear wheel is complemented by a proven Swiss quality product: The DT Swiss 240S rear hub with a powerful star-ratchet freehub system.
Last but not least, the aerodynamic folding tyre wheel is tubeless ready. Thanks to a special rim base geometry, the tyre is precisely positioned against the rim flange which ensures increased puncture resistance and significantly higher comfort.
• Handmade in Austria
• XeNTiS Active Turbulator Technology for improved aerodynamics
• XeNTiS Brake Performance Technology for maximum braking power
• UV-resistant thanks to clear surface coating
• Guaranteed traceability of origin and production processes thanks to built-in RFiD chip
• Built-in speed magnet for perfect balance
• XeNTiS Tubeless Ready System
• UCI approved (suitable for official UVI road events)
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim material: UD carbon
• Rim width/depth: 24.6 mm/ 42 mm
• For Presta valve
• Spoke type: SAPIM CX-Ray Aero bladed spokes (dimensions: 2.0 - (0.9x2.2) – 2.0)
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx Aluminium
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Rear hub: DT Swiss 240S, 4 sealed cartridge bearings, ratchet system
• For rim brakes
• Compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Rear axle: 5 x 130 mm
• Recommended tyre widths: 22 mm - 26 mm
• Max. system weight: 100 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 779 g
Note: Max. tyre pressure:
• 22 mm width: 9.0 bar (130 psi)
• 23 mm width: 8.8 bar (127 psi)
• 25 mm width: 7.5 bar (108 psi)
• 26 mm width: 7.0 bar (101 psi)
In the box:
• XeNTiS SQUAD 4.2 SL Carbon rear wheel
• XeNTiS quick release
• XeNTiS rim tape
• XeNTiS wheel bag
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM