- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SQUAD 4.2 SL wheels from the Austrian premium wheel builder XeNTiS are outstanding all-rounders that impress pro athletes and ambitious amateur cyclists alike. The high-quality road bike wheels developed by the experienced carbon fibre specialists combine the advantages of an aerodynamic deep-section rim with the lightness of a climbing wheel.
The handmade carbon rim impresses with a low weight and high stiffness and features the XeNTiS Active Turbulator just below the rim flanges. The wave like shape results in significantly less air turbulences, which effectively reduces aerodynamic drag and crosswind sensitivity.
In order to guarantee best deceleration, XeNTiS has equipped the SQUAD 4.2 SL with their own XeNTiS Brake Performance Technology (XBP) for rim brakes. In this process, the surface of the rim flanges undergoes a special treatment to guarantee maximum braking performance in wet and dry conditions. In addition, the specially finished braking surface isn’t subject to wear and not only compatible with XeNTiS brake pads, but also with standard brake blocks.
Another highlight of the entire XeNTiS SL series is the specially designed XH003 carbon front hub that promises high performances while making a visual statement. The UCI-compliant SQUAD 4.2 SL wheelset is complemented by a proven Swiss quality product: The DT Swiss 240S rear hub with a powerful star-ratchet freehub system.
Last but not least, the aerodynamic folding tyre wheelset is tubeless ready. Thanks to a special rim base geometry, the tyre is precisely positioned against the rim flange which ensures increased puncture resistance and significantly higher comfort.
• Handmade in Austria
• XeNTiS Active Turbulator Technology for improved aerodynamics
• XeNTiS Brake Performance Technology for maximum braking power
• UV-resistant thanks to clear surface coating
• Guaranteed traceability of origin and production processes thanks to built-in RFiD chip
• Built-in speed magnet for perfect balance
• XeNTiS Tubeless Ready System
• UCI approved (suitable for official UVI road events)
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim material: UD carbon
• Rim width/depth: 24.6 mm/ 42 mm
• For Presta valve
• Spoke type: SAPIM CX-Ray Aero bladed spokes (dimensions: 2.0 - (0.9x2.2) – 2.0)
• Number of spokes: front: 20 pcs/rear: 24 pcs
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx Aluminium
• Lacing: front: radial/rear: 3-cross
• Front hub: XeNTiS XH003, carbon, 2 sealed cartridge bearings
• Rear hub: DT Swiss 240S, 4 sealed cartridge bearings, ratchet system
• For rim brakes
• Compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 5 x 100 mm
• Rear axle: 5 x 130 mm
• Recommended tyre widths: 22 mm - 26 mm
• Max. system weight: 100 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 1389 g (set); approx. 779 g (rear wheel); approx. 610 g (front wheel)
Note: Max. tyre pressure:
• 22 mm width: 9.0 bar (130 psi)
• 23 mm width: 8.8 bar (127 psi)
• 25 mm width: 7.5 bar (108 psi)
• 26 mm width: 7.0 bar (101 psi)
In the box:
• XeNTiS SQUAD 4.2 SL Carbon wheelset including front and rear wheel
• XeNTiS quick release skewers
• XeNTiS rim tape
• XeNTiS wheel bags
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM