- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SQUAD 5.8 RACE Carbon rear wheel from the Austrian premium wheel builder XeNTiS is a universal wheel that is designed for best aerodynamics while impressing experienced athletes and ambitious newcomers alike. Specifically designed for flat terrain, it offers everything a carbon lover could wish for.
The high-quality 58mm deep high-end carbon rim made of 3K carbon fibre is handmade and stands out for a low weight and high stiffness. In order to guarantee best deceleration at high speeds, XeNTiS has equipped the SQUAD 5.8 RACE rear wheel with their own XeNTiS Brake Performance Technology (XBP) for rim brakes. In this process, the surface of the rim flanges undergoes a special treatment to guarantee maximum braking performance in wet and dry conditions. In addition, the specially finished braking surface isn’t subject to wear and not only compatible with XeNTiS brake pads, but also with standard brake blocks.
At the centre of the UCI-compliant wheel, XeNTiS uses a proven Swiss quality product. The DT Swiss 350 rear hub stands out for smooth running as well as for high durability and reliability. Inside the hub, the popular and powerful DT Swiss star ratchet freehub system ensures direct engagement and maximum acceleration.
In addition, the rear wheel’s rim profile is asymmetric for increased lateral stiffness when accelerating or braking.
Last but not least, the aerodynamic folding tyre rear wheel is tubeless ready. Thanks to a special rim base geometry, the tyre is precisely positioned against the rim flange which ensures increased puncture resistance and significantly higher comfort.
• Handmade in Austria
• XeNTiS Brake Performance Technology for maximum braking power
• UV-resistant thanks to clear surface coating
• Asymmetric rim profile for more lateral stiffness
• Guaranteed traceability of origin and production processes thanks to built-in RFiD chip
• Built-in speed magnet for perfect balance
• XeNTiS Tubeless Ready System
• UCI approved (suitable for official UVI road events)
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim material: 3K carbon
• Rim width/depth: 26 mm/ 58 mm (asymmetric rear wheel)
• For Presta valve
• Spoke type: SAPIM CX-Ray Aero bladed spokes (dimensions: 2.0 - (0.9x2.2) – 2.0)
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx Aluminium
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Rear hub: DT Swiss 350, 4 sealed cartridge bearings, ratchet system
• For rim brakes
• Compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Rear axle: 5 x 130 mm
• Recommended tyre widths: 22 mm - 26 mm
• Max. system weight: 100 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 917 g
Note: Max. tyre pressure:
• 22 mm width: 9.0 bar (130 psi)
• 23 mm width: 8.8 bar (127 psi)
• 25 mm width: 7.5 bar (108 psi)
• 26 mm width: 7.0 bar (101 psi)
In the box:
• XeNTiS SQUAD 5.8 RACE Carbon rear wheel
• XeNTiS quick release skewers
• XeNTiS rim tape
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM