- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
XLC SP-T11 Telescopic Remote Dropper Seatpost ICR
from 159.00 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Full control in any situation. The height-adjustable telescopic seat post SP-T11 by XLC with internal cable routing and remote control quickly adjusts your saddle height to the terrain ahead. The seat post is available in different lengths and diameters, so that you can choose the dropper post that best suits your intended use, preferred saddle height and frame size. Besides, the ICR version allows for a neat cable routing through the seat tube/down tube of your bike’s frame. As the seat post comes with a mechanical adjustment mechanism, there’s no need to bleed the system – unlike hydraulic systems – so that you can ride off immediately. Whether cross-country or all-mountain tours – the responsive telescopic seat post turns your mountain bike that was agile and nimble on your ride downhill into a powerful climber at the touch of a button. Within seconds, you can tweak the saddle height to the terrain ahead. Therefore, the robust dropper post offers an adjustment range of up to 125 mm in challenging terrain. Especially enduro riders who prefer variable and technical trails will appreciate the quite lightweight telescopic seat post for its great performance.
· Telescopic seat post
· With internal cable routing ICR
· Controlled with remote lever on handlebar
· CNC-hard anodized remote lever
Ø 30,9 / 31,6 mm
· Offset: 0 mm
· Length: 328 / 370 / 420 mm
· Shaft length: 185 / 207 / 240 mm
· Height adjustment: 80 / 100 / 125 mm (+/- 5 mm)
· Mounting height: 143 / 163 / 180 mm
· One-Piece patent head-low mounting height
· CNC machined saddle clamp
· 2-bolt clamp
· For standard saddle rail 7 mm Ø
· Function: air-oil cartridge (replaceable)
· Rider’s weight: 60 - 120 kg
· Material: aluminium 6061-T6
· Weight: approx. 535 g (30,9/400 mm)
In the box:
· XLC SP-T11 dropper seat post ICR
· Remote lever XLC SP-X06
· Cable, housing and spare spring
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: