- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Comp High Rise stem
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
A steep stem with a gorgeous look for a relaxed riding position.
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 25.4 mm
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• Angle: +35°
• For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28.6 mm*
• Clamping height on the steerer tube: 40 mm
• Screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
• Weight: approx. 160 g (110 mm)
• Available in 75, 90, 110, 120 or 135 mm length
Please specify length!
• Category: 3 (please click on the button for more information)
The stem may be used on paved roads, gravel paths and demanding trails with jumps and steps up to a height of 60 cm.
*A steerer shim adapter (prod. code: 228261901) allows the use of stems originally designed to fit steerer tubes with an outer dimension of 28.6 mm (1 1/8“) on forks with a steerer tube outer dimension of 25.4 mm (1”). The slot of the shim should face to the front to prevent any damages to the steerer tube.
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Handlebar clamp in mm: