- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Pro Adjustable stem for Ø25,4mm
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
This stem is particularly easy to adjust, as its locking cap is pushed outwards by a spring. Having teeth all around in combination with a hexagonal holder inside provides great stability.
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 25,4 mm
· 4-point handlebar mount
· Adjustable from -60° to +60°
· For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (incl. adapter for shaft outer Ø 25,4 mm)
· Material: aluminium
· Weight: approx. 285 g (110 mm)
· Clamping height on the steerer tube: 34,5 mm
· Category: 1 (please click on the button for more information)
Bikes with adjustable stem may only be used on roads and paved trails.
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Handlebar clamp in mm: