- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Pro Adjustable stem for Ø31,8mm
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
This stem is particularly easy to adjust, as its locking cap is pushed outwards by a spring. Having teeth all around in combination with a hexagonal holder inside provides great stability.
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· 4-axis handlebar mount
· Adjustable from -60° to +60°
· For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (incl. adapter for shaft outer Ø 25,4 mm)
· Material: aluminium
· Weight: approx. 285 g (110 mm)
· Clamping height on the steerer tube: 34,5 mm
· Category: 1 (please click on the button for more information)
Bikes with adjustable stem may only be used on roads and paved trails.
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"