- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Pro High Rise 40 stem
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
A stem for those who are looking for something back-friendly. With its +40°, this stem gives everyone an upright position. But due to the fact that it can also be ridden with -40°, it is the right component for time trial cyclists or triathletes as well.
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31.8 mm
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28.6 mm*
• Clamping height on the steerer tube: 50 mm
• Screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
• Angle: ±40°
• Weight: approx. 145 g (80 mm)
• Available in length: 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 or 130 mm
Please specify length!
• Category: 3 (please click on the button for more information)
The stem may be used on paved roads, gravel paths and demanding trails with jumps and steps up to a height of 61 cm.
*A steerer shim adapter (prod. code: 228261901) allows the use of stems originally designed to fit steerer tubes with an outer dimension of 28.6 mm (1 1/8“) on forks with a steerer tube outer dimension of 25.4 mm (1”). The slot of the shim should face to the front to prevent any damages to the steerer tube.
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"