- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Pro High Rise 40 stem
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A stem for those who are looking for something back-friendly. With its +40°, this stem gives everyone an upright position. But due to the fact that it can also be ridden with -40°, it is the right component for time trial cyclists or triathletes as well.
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· Material: aluminium 6061 T6
· For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm*
· Clamping height on the steerer tube: 50 mm
· Screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
· Angle: ±40°
· Weight: approx. 145 g (80 mm)
· Available in length: 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 or 130 mm
Please specify length!
· Category: 3 (please click on the button for more information)
The stem may be used on paved roads, gravel paths and demanding trails with jumps and steps up to a height of 61 cm.
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"