- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Flat, lightweight and with an insensitive surface to protect from wear and scracthes – the MTB rim Xtreme 26" SARI M-17 is ready for many adventures. The spoke holes of the anodized rim have double eyelets to increase durability and stability and with a weight of a mere 500 g, it belongs to the lighter cross country rims available on the market. The revised rim flanges come with a wear indicator.
• Flat and lightweight MTB rim
• Resistant to wear and scratches
• ETRTO: 559 x 17 C
• ERD: 535 mm
• Width: approx. 23 mm/height: approx. 21 mm
• Required rim tape width: 20 mm
• For Schrader valve
• 36 hole
• Wear indicator on rim flanges
• Spoke holes with double eyelets for improved durability
• Material: aluminium
• Weight: approx. 490 g
• Category: 3 (please click on the black button for more information)
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- Number of bolts:
- Number of holes 36