- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
One for everything! The Switch Mini Air Pump is a handy little pump from Zéfal's Air Profil series with a length of up to 20 cm. The special gimmick on the hand pump is the Z-Switch system, which lets you adjust the pump head with a slider to adjust to any type of bicycle valve. With one click you can switch between the Schrader (AV) or Dunlop (DV) and Presta (SV) version.
The mini pump can be mounted at the bottle cage so it’s close by when you’re on the go – an inconspicuous solution for any flat tyre. Despite its compact dimensions, this hand pump builds up plenty of pressure with the solid hub. Both the grippy pump head and non-slip handpiece help with the pumping. So you can quickly get your tyres back in shape.
• Handy, light volume air pump
• Z-Switch system for Schrader or Presta/Dunlop valves
• Ergonomic handle and valve head
• Small size for saddle bag or jersey pocket
• Reliable capacity of up to 7 bars (100 PSI)
• Increased pump volume, also for MTB
• Stable valve locking lever
• Rubber ring for hose attachment and dust protection for grip cap
• Holder for mounting to bottle cage attachment point (combinable)
• Quick release Velcro strap
• Pump pressure up to 7 bar (100 PSI)
• Material: aluminium (housing), plastic (cap, grip)
• Length: approx. 200 mm
• Weight: approx. 110 g
In the box:
• 1 Zéfal Air Profil Switch Mini Pump with frame bracket
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: