- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Armor Tape from Zéfal is a self-adhesive film that can be cut to length and allows you to protect your bike frame effectively from paint damage.
The 1.8 mm thick Armor Tape is tear-resistant, strongly adhesive, UV-resistant and waterproof and can be cut to length for the intended spot and use on your bike. It is ideal, for example, as a chainstay protector or to prevent scuff marks at contact points between frame and outer cables. You can also use Zéfal’s Armor Tape on your gravel or mountain bike, for example to protect the down tube from damage caused by stone chips and thus preserve the look and value of your sports bike.
• Self-adhesive frame protection tape to prevent scratches, scuff marks or damage from stone chips
• Can be cut to length precisely for individual use
• Also suitable e.g. as chainstay protector to prevent damage from chain slap
• Tear-resistant, UV-resistant and waterproof material
• Gentle on paint, resistant and temperature-resistant
• Can be washed off with low-pressure beam
• Material: polyurethane (PU)
• Dimensions: approx. 1000 mm (length) x 25 mm (width) x 1.8 mm (thickness)
In the box:
• 1 Zéfal Armor Tape frame protection tape 1 m
- Manufacturer`s ref.: