- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ZIENER 274 GORE INFINIUM TOUCH long-finger cycling gloves impress with a particularly tactile inner hand that is touchscreen-compatible – so you can easily operate your smartphone.
Thanks to the integrated GORE-TEX INFINIUM material on the back of the hand, the gloves offer you good protection from wind and road splash. These gloves combine durable and breathable AX SUEDE material and a non-slip GRIP CONTROL coating on the fingers - for the best grip and a sensitive handlebar feel. A specially- designed thumb patch reduces pressure points on the skin. The close-fitting neoprene cuff with velcro ensures a secure fit.
• Long-finger winter bike gloves made from breathable technical material
• Windproof and water-repellent GORE-TEX INFINIUM material on the back of the hand
• Palm made of fast-drying and hard-wearing AX SUEDE material
• Anti-slip GRIP CONTROL coating on the palm
• Close-fitting neoprene cuff with Velcro wrist closure on the inside
• Touchscreen compatible
• Back of hand: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
• Palm: 80% polyester, 20% polyurethane
The windproof, water-resistant and very breathable membrane provides high comfort and versatility. The soft material protects from wind, light rain and road splash, while feeling pleasantly soft on the skin.
Breathable, fast-drying, durable and synthetic leather material for comfort and tactility.
Anti-slip, silicone coating for the perfect grip in any situation.
Specially cut thumb patch that prevents pressure points on the skin.